Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Down, but not out yet

First off... let me apologize for the way I pulled the plug last night. I was caught up in the moment and knee deep in anger and confusion over my lovely gift from the IRS. I spent the better part of today going through my options and my records. It remains to be seen what the outcome will be. In the mean time, I realized that even though I tried to leave the blog, the blog hasn't left me. All day today I was still being bombarded by ideas for articles and graphics.

Second, I am deeply humbled by all the comments and emails I've received asking me to continue and offering support. Thank you all very, very much.

It is with slight trepidation and sincere motives that I've added a donate button to the sidebar.



For now, I will continue to fight the fight as best I can. The political pendulum has reached it's apex and now is the time to help give it the momentum it needs. I can't quit now.

I've got some good ideas and some even bigger plans and I'll be throwing out requests for help to make them happen.

Again, thanks so much.

-Monk